Translate MedTech – Managing Complexity in Digital Health Technologies
Do you have an interest in digital health technologies? Want to know more about user-centred design in product development?
This brief session will introduce you to managing complexity in digital health design, development and adoption.
By the end of the session you will have considered the role of user-centred design in product development combined with the application of living systems theory and a framework for mitigating non-adoption of digital technologies in health and care.
The webinar will be delivered by Victoria Betton founder of PeopleDotCom.
Spaces are limited and registration is essential. This webinar will be delivered by the trainer remotely via video conferencing software. Information about how to join the conferencing call will be emailed to everyone that has registered.
ABOUT THE TRAINER:
PeopleDotCom Ltd is a digital health consultancy working with the NHS, startups, academia and other system partners. The company was founded by Dr Victoria Betton. An author and public speaker, Victoria specialises in digital strategy, policy and transformation for social impact. She is a qualified social worker and coach with 20+ years’ experience in local government, third sector and the NHS. She previously founded mHabitat, a successful NHS hosted digital health consultancy and Co>Space North, tech for good collaboration space. Her current positions include:
• Managing director – PeopleDotCom Ltd
• Chief Innovation Officer – Mindwave Ventures Ltd
• HIMSS UK Advisory Board – member
• techUK Health and Care Council – vice chair
• techUK/NHSD/NHSx User-centred Design Group – co-chair
• Grow MedTech Advisory Board – member
• NHSE Clinical Entrepreneur Programme & NHS Digital Academy mentor
• Solace charity trustee & Hackney Quest volunteer.