Are you a PhD student or post-doctoral researcher interested in the digital health ecosystem? Would you like to work alongside digital health experts?
Translate MedTech are offering the opportunity to work with PeopleDotCom Ltd. They are seeking a PhD student, post-doctoral researcher or early career academic who is interested in learning about the complex formal and informal digital health ecosystem.
The successful candidate will support PeopleDotCom in:
● mapping and codifying the digital health ecosystem
● creating an architecture for how to navigate the system
● supporting the development of a specification for creating a marketplace and automating elements of the system that lend themselves to a digital platform
This opportunity is available at three days per week for three months and all work will be remote. There is the opportunity for face-to-face collaboration should things change with the pandemic. The primary location of PeopleDotCom is London with a secondary base in Leeds.
The successful candidate will have a systematic logical mindset, the ability to map systems and relationships within them, and to create a codified map as the starting point for a platform specification. The individual will be equally happy to work autonomously and as part of a small highly dedicated team. Basic knowledge of and/or interest in the digital health ecosystem is an advantage but not essential.
Completed applications should be sent to Mohua Siddique (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 12pm Monday 29 March.
About PeopleDotCom Ltd
PeopleDotCom Ltd is a digital health consultancy working with the NHS, startups, academia and other system partners. The company was founded by Dr Victoria Betton. An author and public speaker, Victoria specialises in digital strategy, policy and transformation for social impact. She is a qualified social worker and coach with 20+ years’ experience in local government, third sector and the NHS. She previously founded mHabitat, a successful NHS hosted digital health consultancy and Co>Space North, tech for good collaboration space. Her current positions include:
• Managing director – PeopleDotCom Ltd
• Chief Innovation Officer – Mindwave Ventures Ltd
• HIMSS UK Advisory Board – member
• techUK Health and Care Council – vice chair
• techUK/NHSD/NHSx User-centred Design Group – co-chair
• Grow MedTech Advisory Board – member
• NHSE Clinical Entrepreneur Programme & NHS Digital Academy mentor
• Solace charity trustee & Hackney Quest volunteer.
Victoria has created Six-Steps as a startup to help digital health innovators navigate the digital health ecosystem and access the help they need to get to market.
If you have any questions, please contact Mohua Siddique.