Translate MedTech have announced their 2021 training programme, with nine online courses available.
The Translate MedTech Training and Development Programme is delivered through a flexible, pick and mix programme of introductory, stand-alone training courses, designed to equip researchers with the skills needed to translate research ideas into medical technology products and clinical solutions.
All courses are free to attend for PhD students, researchers, academics and business development staff in any one of the Translate partner universities: (Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Sheffield Hallam and York).
Courses will be delivered online for 2021.
Places on the virtual courses are available for industry and clinical representatives at a cost of £45, please email Mohua Siddique to secure your ticket.
- Regulatory Affairs for Medical Devices, 3 February and 5 February 2021 9.30am-12.30pm
- Business Case Planning and Pitching, 16 February and 23 February 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
- NHS strategy and adoption/market assessment, 24 February and 25 February 2021, 9:30am-12.30pm
- Health Communications for MedTech Researchers, 2 March and 3 March 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
- Intellectual Property for Medical Technologies, 9 March 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
- Data Visualisation and DIY Infographics for MedTech, 11 March 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
- Patient and Public Involvement, 24 March 2021, 1pm-4pm
- User-Centred Design for Medical Technologies, 25 March 2021 and 1 April 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm
- The Role of Innovation in Health Economics, 11 May and 13 May 2021, 9.30am-12.30pm