Translate MedTech – Data Visualisation and DIY Infographics for MedTech
This course, delivered as a 3-hour session, will provide delegates an opportunity to explore practical ways to generate visual content using Microsoft Office Suite. This course will give academics a better understanding of how they can use visual content and improve their design skills to present their data and information in a more engaging and accessible way.
Open to academics, researchers, clinicians and industry representatives, by attending the course you will:
- Gain further understanding of the different types of visuals that can be used for medtech communications
- Learn to format and present your data in engaging manner
- Understand the process of storytelling through the use of visual content
Thursday 11 March 2021, 9:30am – 12:30pm
- Choosing the right charts for your data and top tips for presenting them beautifully
- Building your own infographics using Microsoft office and other online tools
- Sharing your research using storytelling technique s to inspire your audience
The training course will be run by EatFishDesign
Spaces are limited and registration is essential.
Free to staff and postgraduate research students at Translate partner universities (Bradford, Huddersfield, Leeds, Leeds Beckett, Sheffield Hallam and York).
Places for industry and clinical representatives are available at a cost of £45, please email Mohua Siddique (M.Siddique@leeds.ac.uk) to secure your ticket.
Book now to avoid disappointment
About the trainer
EatFishDesign is an award-winning communications consultancy based in Leeds, they specialise in presenting complex, technical information in an engaging and accessible way.
Started in 2015, they have extensive experience of working with research groups, university spin-outs, and medical and engineering SMEs.