The PAPI grant scheme is now open in the Leeds City Region. The project is here to help the regions small businesses develop innovative new products by providing grants for equipment and provides the following support to eligible businesses;
- 40% grant for equipment that enables innovation and which generates new jobs and growth, up to a maximum grant value of £20k
- Expert business development support to help develop funding proposals.
- Guidance and advice available at every step of the application process from an experienced team.
Applications are made via an initial Expression of Interest form which gives an initial overview of your proposed project. These are reviewed by the project team for eligibility, and if accepted are developed into a full application.
To download the PAPI Expression of Interest form and accompanying guidance document, visit their website here.
Eligible businesses will be:
- An SME in the Leeds City Region, which includes Leeds, York, Selby, Harrogate, Craven, Bradford, Calderdale, Kirklees, & Wakefield
- Looking to fund projects with total costs of at least £20k
- Funding equipment purchases which will bring a new product to market (new to the business OR the market) and which will create at least 1.0 FTE job
- Engaged with one of the following sectors:
- Health & life sciences
- Bioscience & low carbon
- Digital & creative
- Advanced manufacturing
- Food and drink
Please see the PAPI website for further information.