As a leading UK healthtech hub, Leeds and the Leeds City Region are positioned strongly to capitalise on the potential health and economic benefits this offers.
To help realise this potential, a new, Leeds City Region Healthtech Catalyst launches in September. It offers free, practical support to healthtech innovators, businesses, entrepreneurs, healthcare providers and commissioners.
Working with partners across the healthtech ecosystem, the Healthtech Catalyst will accelerate
- the adoption of healthtech innovations by healthcare providers – helping save lives and improve healthcare efficiency and quality
- economic growth and job creation – contribute significantly to the post Covid-19 economic and health recovery.
Managed by Leeds Academic Health Partnership, it complements a range of new initiatives in Leeds and the Leeds City Region in which cross-sector partners join forces to streamline the innovation pathway from ideas to adoption.
Delegates at the launch event (16 Sept) will hear about these new initiatives. They will also hear from leading national and regional speakers on some of the most innovative solutions and support available, regionally and nationally, including
- clinical entrepreneurship –developing and deploying it personally, locally and nationally
- Industry support for health tech businesses, national and international influencing
- bringing the benefits of digital into residents’ lives.
For more details and to register for this free online event, visit the event website.