Scaling the Edge Programme, funded by Innovate UK, helps existing SME businesses accelerate their new product and process innovations using the market leading Strategyzer Toolkit to rapidly validate and iterate their new ideas profitably.
This programme works with ‘Intrapreneurial Teams’ inside SMEs using Strategyzer’s Lean methodology to define clear Value Propositions, winning Business Models and uses modern Digital Testing methodologies to gather rapid and accurate market feedback on the likely success of their
new business ideas. This process de-risks the chances of market failure, increases speed to market and potential profitability.
This 8-week pilot programme (Feb-April 2021) will enable UK based SME’s to innovate faster, maintain a competitive position in global markets and increase productivity during and following Brexit and the COVID-19 pandemic. This will all be achieved with the guidance and support of a highly experienced team of entrepreneurs and business coaches.
What’s on offer?
- Expert training by seasoned entrepreneurs at an online bootcamp delivered by a renowned team with substantial innovation to commercialisation expertise
- A fully funded 8-week programme with an allocation of up to 4 ‘Seats’ per team.
- £5,000 funding available for market testing and validation
- Corporate Intrapreneurship audit of current and past activity
- 4 step methodology with ongoing tailored support and guidance for market discovery and digital testing:
Value Proposition design
Business Model Canvas Design
Business Ideas Testing
- Upskill and incentivise staff and radically change innovation culture
- Cutting time to market and improved bottom line through commercially validating new/improved product ideas and markets
To find out more, and to apply for a place on the programme, visit the Queen’s University Belfast website.